sunnuntai 21. joulukuuta 2014

Melbourne


















My holiday in Australia started from Melbourne, where my host sister Eloise was able to show me around and tell me how to get the best out of the city in one week. My week was really action packed and ended way too quickly! My new favourite places in Melbourne are definitely St. Kilda Beach and Fitzroy with all those cool cafes and tiny boutiques. 

Just to make sure, -every- man in Melbourne has some sort of facial hair, which inspired me to count all the 'Melbourne beards'. At the end of the week the number was 63 :D

I really enjoyed my time in Melbourne, and Eloise is a lucky girl arounded by wonderful (and sometimes crazy) friends. I loved the atmosphere and how everyone had their own personal style. With Eloise I visited several cute cafes and restaurants, and we even went to a design market exhibition. Eloise and I both signed up for a competition to win a swimming suite worth over 250 dollars, and Eloise actually ended up winning it! 

Tomorrow I will fly to Invercargill and spent my first xmas away from Finland. This is probably the last time you will hear from me before xmas, so merry Christmas (or Chrissie how they say in Aussie) everyone! xx

Mun kahden viikon loma Ausseihin alko siis Melbournesta, jossa mun hostsisko Eloise oli mun oppaana. Melbourne on ihana,ei voi muuta sanoa! Meillä oli tekemistä jokapäivälle ja aika meni ihan liian nopeesti! Sain kuitenkin aika hyvin Melbournen koluttua (mitä nyt viikossa ehtii haha) ja mun ehdottomat lempparipaikat oli St. Kilda Beach ja Fitzroyn hipsteri kahvilat ja putiikit. -Jokasella- miehellä Melbournessa on jotain facial hair, mut Eloisen kans bongattiin viikon aikana yhteensä 63 'Melbourne partaa'.

Olisin voinut jäädä Melbourneen ikuisiks ajoiks, se tunnelma koko kaupungis oli ihana, kahvilaa ja ravintolaa joka kulmassa ja ihmisillä ihanan persoonallisia tyylejä. Käytiin Eloisen kanssa yksillä desing- messuilla ja ilmottauduttiin kisaan jossa voi voittaa 250 dollarin arvosen uimapuvun, ja kaiken huippu oli kun Eloise itseasias voitti sen arvonnan!

Nyt lähen leipomaan pipareita et sais ees vähän joulutunnelmaa haha, ja huomen aamulla lennänkin Invercargilliin, joten musta kuulette taas sitten joulun jälkeen! Ihanaa toivottavasti valkosta joulua kaikille!




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti